Consider a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) for your children.
Set up a Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA).
Review your December income tax installment.
Make a low interest loan to your spouse.
Repay outstanding shareholder loans and pay interest on employee loans.
Contribute to your spouse’s or common-law partner’s RRSP to the extent of your RRSP deduction limit for 2013. […]